Monday, March 30, 2009

It's not my party, but I'll cry if I want to!


Yes, this is the very sad face of a sick little girl. Today I took her to the Doctor and yep, you guessed it, she has her 4th ear infection of the year! On top of that she has RSV! What is up with that! Luckily, her oxygen levels were good so they aren't too concerned. However, the crying is making me completly crazy! I am not used to having such a fussy baby. She usually smiles even through the ear infections, but not this time. Not when you add RSV to it. She is one ticked little missy. I am really hoping the medicine kicks in quick so i can get my happy baby back. We love you Brooky Bear!
p.s. thanks for the pop amanda :) there's nothin' like a little caffeine to help you get through the day!

2 comments:

  1. No prob! Too bad there's no caffeine in a diet scotch & soda! :) We need to get everyone better soon so we can actually get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poor thing! You must be a very patient woman... not only do you have to put up with Ryan :o), but you also have a sick baby? How is Ryan feeling anyway? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete